There are no resources for this lesson.
About your instructor
Expert IT Instructor
Paul is an IT Professional with over 14 years of experience currently working as a Network Administrator in contract support of various Federal Agencies in the United States.
He has been teaching online courses for the past 5 years and taught over 250k students in 195 countries.
What skills will I learn in this course?
- Download Windows Server 2016
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2016 Desktop Experience and Core
- Install Server Roles and Features on Windows Server Desktop and Core
- Upgrade and migrate Windows Server
- Manage Windows Server storage
- Create and manage Windows Server backups
This course will provide you with knowledge and hands-on experience installing and administrating the Windows Server operating system.
While this course does provide virtual IT labs (generally 1 per section, sometimes more) I still recommend that you also take time to build your own virtualized lab with Hyper-V or VirtualBox at least one time for the experience.
Module 9 includes steps on how you can do this. This module will teach you the following:
- Downloading and Installing Windows Server
- Installing and configuring Roles and Features
- Upgrading and Migrating Windows Server
- Windows Server Storage Solutions
- Windows Server Backup
- ... and MORE!
If you have any questions please post them on the forums here.
Click CONTINUE below to get started!