About your instructor
Expert IT Instructor
Paul is an IT Professional with over 14 years of experience currently working as a Network Administrator in contract support of various Federal Agencies in the United States.
He has been teaching online courses for the past 5 years and taught over 250k students in 195 countries.
What skills will I learn in this course?
- Download Windows Server 2016
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2016 Desktop Experience and Core
- Install Server Roles and Features on Windows Server Desktop and Core
- Upgrade and migrate Windows Server
- Manage Windows Server storage
- Create and manage Windows Server backups
This course will provide you with knowledge and hands-on experience installing and administrating the Windows Server operating system.
While this course does provide virtual IT labs (generally 1 per section, sometimes more) I still recommend that you also take time to build your own virtualized lab with Hyper-V or VirtualBox at least one time for the experience.
Module 9 includes steps on how you can do this. This module will teach you the following:
- Downloading and Installing Windows Server
- Installing and configuring Roles and Features
- Upgrading and Migrating Windows Server
- Windows Server Storage Solutions
- Windows Server Backup
- ... and MORE!
If you have any questions please post them on the forums here.
Click CONTINUE below to get started!
Sign up to access the rest of this lesson
You must either log in or sign up to access this lesson.