What skills will I learn in this course?
- Overview of AWS core services, including EC2, S3, RDS, and VPC
- Setting up an AWS account and navigating the AWS Management Console
- Launching and connecting to EC2 instances, and configuring security groups and network ACLs
- Creating and managing S3 buckets, and uploading and downloading objects
- Creating and connecting to RDS instances, and backing up and restoring databases
- Creating and configuring VPCs, subnets, and route tables
- Managing AWS IAM users and groups, and assigning permissions
- Monitoring EC2 instances with CloudWatch, and setting up alarms and notifications
- Installing and using the AWS CLI for common AWS tasks
- Implementing best practices for high availability, security, and performance in AWS
Welcome to our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course! You are viewing a preview of the course and it is important to note that the course is not complete at this time.
When this course is finished, it will provide an in-depth introduction to AWS, the leading cloud computing platform. The course covers a range of core AWS services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Students will learn how to set up an AWS account, navigate the AWS Management Console, and use the AWS command line interface (CLI) to manage AWS resources.
This course will also cover AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Amazon CloudWatch, and best practices for designing and deploying applications on AWS. By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of how to use AWS to build scalable, reliable, and secure cloud-based solutions.