Free Training for American Veterans and First Responders
If you currently or previously served as a first responder (firefighter, police, EMT, etc) or in any branch of the United States military you can obtain Instructor Paul's training completely for free.
I created this initiative to help people who want to transition from the military or other service to the Information Technology field. I believe my training could greatly benefit these job-seeking individuals - this is my way of saying thank you!
How to claim your free training
Follow the two simple steps outlined below to claim your free training!
Courses Available for Free
- Build Your Own Windows Server IT Lab
- Windows Server 2016 Training for Beginners
- Active Directory & Group Policy 2016 Training for Beginners
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) Training for Beginners
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2016 For Beginners
- Mastering DNS on Windows Server 2016
- Learn VirtualBox Server and Network Virtualization!
To claim your training you need to use the form below to send me an initial message stating you want to obtain the free training as well as what type of service you provided (police, firefighter, EMT, military, coast guard, etc...)
I will respond to your initial request in step 1 and ask you to provide two forms of documentation as proof of your service:
#1 Identification card:
- Photo identification card with your name
- Drivers license
- Military ID
#2 Proof of service paperwork or military email: (BLACK OUT ANY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS / PII BESIDES YOUR NAME):
- VA card
- Simply email me from any .mil email address with your name in the address
- Any document that clearly shows your name and that you were a first responder (offer letter, pay stub, etc)
If you don't see your type of service listed above but you still served, PLEASE message me anyway! I want to help as many as I can and I may have unintentionally missed your occupations paperwork / forms.